Monday, October 13, 2014

My Birthday Celebration in Odenton (October 2014)


I recently celebrated my birthday in Odenton, MD.  This celebration was a long time coming and I was very excited about it. 

My husband was here, and friends and family came near and far (New York, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, DC) to celebrate with me. 

There were games for the kids and adults.  The kids enjoyed playing soccer, frisbees and froggy fly fling.  I appreciated all of the adults who participated in the stein hoisting competition and to the men’s and women’s winners!  Here here!!!

Friends and family had a chance to catch up with each other and there was lots to eat and drink.  The kids enjoyed German candies and chocolates and there were also cupcakes to round out the sweets.

The weather was great and everyone had a great time.

Thank you all for your love and support over the years and I’m looking forward to seeing you more often!
Written by Screenname TriniTravelDiva (a.k.a. NSL-R) on 10/13/14 . All photos taken by and are property of TriniTravelDiva (a.k.a. NSL-R)

No comments: